Sunday, May 27, 2012

~GALLERY REMODEL COMPLETED~

After a few months of work my gallery is once again open with a new look both inside and out. I still have a few small things to do as far as touch up painting but as of this week it will be back open though still on a limited bases until the fall when hopefully tourism in the area will once again have picked back up for the area.

The following are some photographs of the new color scheme and gallery arrangement following the remodel.

The northwest corner of the gallery.

Western wall.

South Wall.

East Wall and Southeast Corner.

Southwest Corner.


I am very pleased with the new colors of my gallery and lobby area and also how my gallery and studio are arranged. I am looking forward to now getting back into the studio and working on some new pieces of art now that the remodel is coming to an end.  I hope tourist start to return to the Rodeo, NM area now that the forest over in Portal, AZ has begun to recover following last years devastating wild fires. 
Come visit my gallery and the other businesses here in Rodeo, NM,

-Roger McKasson








3 comments:

  1. Your colors are very nice, adds a lot to your gallery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I admire your energy! I think I am jealous..... Inside (and outside) looks great. Not surprising since you are a wonderful artist. debbie

    ReplyDelete